Who is this big kid living in my house?

I can't believe how much Gabe has grown up in the past few months.  He calls me at work and actually has normal conversations.  He runs and climbs and plays on the playground with no help from us.  He makes his own sandwiches.  He can do things I never knew he could do in the preschool workbook I got him.  He can even do the kids' building projects at Home Depot.  When I pick him up now, he's all arms and legs.  When did that happen?  Presumably in the 6 months that I wasn't allowed to pick him up.  He's the best little handwasher around after the babies' time in the NICU.  He stays dry through the night now.  I can even send him in the bathroom stall while I stand outside the door.  He rides a 2 wheeler with training wheels and may not even need the training wheels much longer.  He needs to stop growing up so fast!

Comments

Popular Posts