Voicemails from Gabe

Voicemails from Gabe while I'm at work make my day.  Today he left me a long, rambling voicemail that started with hoping I could make it to the end of his t-ball game and ended with wild mushrooms.  Then the 2nd one was about pretzels.  I bought some soft pretzels last night because they were BOGO free at Giant Eagle.  This is unusual, as I don't often buy snacks, so Neil thought they might be for something specific and told Gabe not to eat them unless I said it was okay.  So Gabe calls and says "I don't know why you bought all these pretzels.  Are they for an 'mergency or for school...?  I was planning, I don't know why you got them."  Now what kind of emergency requires frozen soft pretzels, may I ask?  And how would he take them to school?  They're frozen.  Crazy boy.

Comments

Popular Posts