The Voice of the Babies

You know how in Angels in the Outfield the announcer is dubbed "The Voice of the Angels"?  Well, Gabe is the Voice of the Babies.  It's hysterical.  It started out with him trying to convince them to get me out of their bassinet in the morning.

Gabe, in a high squeaky voice, crouched by the bassinet: "It's scary in here.  We want come out.  It's too scary."

Then he started saying prayers for them..."God, thanks you for this day.  Thanks you that Gabe's feeling better.  I wanna see elephants outside at zoo and go to car show.  Amen."  This was in a much deeper voice.  Apparently, Isaac had already hit puberty and happens to share Gabe's interests.

Now they've gotten quite chatty, and we're back to the high squeaky voice.  Common phrases of theirs include: "We're hungry,"  "I wanna string (swing)," and "Thanks you, Gabe, feeding me."

He's also taken to trying to confuse people as to who is who.  He usually asks me in the morning and can remember the rest of the day, but that doesn't keep him from trying to confuse everyone else.  He almost had my mom convinced she had mixed them up the other day, LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts