Never say never

I always swore I could never homeschool my kids.  I am just not patient enough.  However, when we realized there was no way we could afford preschool for 2 this year, I knew I had to do something, so I took to Google and started searching for homeschooling resources for preschool.  Who knew there were so many resources out there?  I found one I like the best ABC Jesus Loves Me, and I'm using pieces from other curricula as well.  We have a book of the week, a Bible story of the week, a memory verse, numbers, letters, and colors of the week, as well as fine and gross motor activities, songs, fingerplays, and worksheets, all for free.  We started last week because Gabe wanted to help me teach.  Our first two weeks focus on the creation story.  Abe the Alligator was our first letter person.



 




 

Today we had art class.  My stepmom brought us a huge piece of paper from one of her bulletin boards at school, so we decided to finger paint on it.  

Today we had art class, trying to fingerpaint things God created.  Ignore the fleece pajamas on Gabe in August.  We were having a PJ day.









Comments

Popular Posts