Have I raved about Shutterfly yet?

Shutterfly rave
OK, so everyone in my family knows how I love Shutterfly, because they get Shutterfly gifts just about every year for Christmas.  They've gotten calendars, photo books, even mugs with pics of Gabe.  My hubby is an amateur photographer, so we have A LOT of pictures of Gabe that we have to do something with.  Well, this year they have brand new card designs that are super cute and they're giving bloggers 50 free cards for posting about them, and you know how I love a bargain.  Everything from Shutterfly is great quality, and their customer service is awesome, so I'm happy to promote them.  The one thing that I've had not turn out perfectly from them, they fixed very quickly.  Their shipping is super quick too.

About the cards
They have a great variety of 4X8 and 5X7 cards, both flat and folded.  They have Christmas cards, holiday cards, fun cards, modern cards, a little of everything, and all of them feature your photos.  Most can accomodate a variable number of photos.  I like to get a few designs and send the different designs to different people.  I think my favorite right now is the "Giggles and Grins" one, but this changes daily.  Oh, and they're not all red and green, which is refreshing.  They even have super cute gift tags to set your presents apart from everyone else's, which is kinda cool, especially if you have a big family.

Info on the free cards
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Comments

Popular Posts