"I look at wheels, Mommy."

My little Mr. Fix It was very concerned that my wheels were broken when we couldn't get out of the drive because of the snow and ice this morning.  I'd get most of the way up the hill, and he'd say "Good job!  You fixed it".  Then I'd have to back down again, and he'd say "Broken?"  Finally I gave up, and as I was getting him back out of his seat, he says "I look at wheels, Mommy."  He's been watching too much Nascar and Cars.  He thinks messing with the lug nuts is the answer to everything.  LOL.  I finally convinced him that it's just the slippery snow that's the problem, but i can't promise that will keep him from trying to fix my wheels again.

Meanwhile, since we're stuck inside all day, we've played cars, Thomas, Cootie, and Don't Spill the Beans, though in his case it's more like Spill the Beans.  I am hoping for a nap later but not holding my breath.  We might also bake some cookies, because what better day to bake than a snowy day?

Comments

Popular Posts