Gabe's new hairstyling method

Gabe's new thing is wanting his hair spiky, "like Brandon's."  Now Brandon had a mohawk, and I draw the line there, but I'm fine with spiky hair.  Yesterday, he was supposed to be brushing his teeth.  I was busy with a baby and Neil was doing dishes when we smelled air freshener wafting down the hall, so we figured he sprayed a good bit.  I yelled back to him to stop spraying and brush his teeth.  He yelled back that he spiked his hair and wanted me to come see.  I go in, and sure enough, his hair is spiky, and clearly wet.  I asked what he used.  Hair gel?  No.  Mousse?  No.  Room spray.  In his hair.  About enough to make you pass out as soon as you walk in the room.  I guess he thought it was hair spray, though where he got that idea I have no clue, since no one in our house uses hair spray.  Needless to say, he got a shower.

Comments

Popular Posts