Confessions of a Coupon Clipper

OK, so I'm a little obsessed with coupons- printables, electronics, newspaper coupons, anything I can get.  When you're paying for school out of pocket and raising a 3-year-old, you do what you have to do.  I am signed up for about every restaurant and store mailing list there is.  I also subscribe to several money-saving blogs (For The Mommas is my new fave) that tell me what coupons are coming out in Sunday's paper, and where to use them for the best deals, saving me lots of work.  Neil just rolled his eyes when I told him about the advance coupon lists. He also mocked my 3 page coupon list with categories, color coding, and expiration dates.  However, there's nothing better than saving $40-$50 on groceries and getting health and beauty items for next to nothing.  That can make my whole day.  Only my mom really appreciates my money-saving prowess.  It's genetic after all.  I got the gene from my mom who got it from her mom, along with the silly song curse.  If anyone wants any tips, I'm happy to share.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts